Rebound Foot Up AFO-Ossur
Rebound Foot Up AFO-Ossur is a lightweight ankle/foot orthosis (AFO) that provides dynamic support for drop-foot and related conditions that require dorsiflexion support. The Rebound Foot Up AFO supports the ankle dorsiflexion during the swing phase. Dynamic support is provided by an elastic strap attached to the shoe by either a transparent plastic inlay placed between shoelaces, or by a nut and bolt fastened through the eyelets. The positioning of the fastening allows for individualized support by providing the option of positioning the dorsiflexion support on the medial or lateral side. When using the plastic inlay, the dorsiflexion support becomes neutral. The Rebound Foot-Up AFO Ankle Cuff has a smart clamp that holds the cuff in place and facilitates one-handed donning and doffing.
Optional: Rebound Foot-Up Foot Wrap can be used when barefoot or in open shoes or sandals. The adjustable elastic strap is attached to the Foot Wrap using a nut and bolt fastened through the eyelets.
• Dynamic and discreet support for drop-foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support
• Improved function, ease of use, comfort, and quality
• Allows for voluntary plantar flexion (refers to the movement of the foot when it is bent at the ankle away from the body, accomplished by flexing muscles in the calf, ankle, and foot)
• The elastic strap is adjustable and easily replaceable.
• The Rebound Foot-Up AFO Ankle Cuff and Rebound Foot-Up AFO Foot Wrap are constructed with a breathable material that can be worn comfortably for long periods.
• The Rebound Foot-Up is hand-washable.
• Positioned medial or lateral support.
• Contoured to the shape of the leg.
• Adjustable strap length.
• Smart clamp facilitates one-handed donning / doffing.
• Optional Rebound Foot-Up AFO Foot Wrap can be used without shoes or in open shoes or sandals.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• Drop-Foot(for example post-stroke patients, and patients with MS, SCI, and cerebral palsy)
• Disorders that require dorsiflexion support
1. The product is not intended for use by patients with spasticity.
2. Users with sensitive skin or those at risk of skin ulcerations and infections, such as in the case of diabetes or peripheral vascular disease, are advised to consult with their practitioner before use of this product.
Over time the connection strap will lose elasticity, rendering the product less effective at providing dynamic support. The user is advised to replace the strap at regular intervals depending on their level of activity, and support required.
The user is advised against donning tight shoes or socks over the Foot Wrap, as this may result in diminished blood flow to/from the foot causing injury.
For users with lower-leg width in the lowest range, the ankle clamp may not provide an optimal level of hold when donning the device.
This product has been designed and tested based on single patient usage and is not recommended for multiple patient use. If any problems occur with the use of this product, immediately contact your medical professional.
Authorised Dealer | 6 Month Manufacture Warranty | Authentic Product Quality Guaranteed